RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE :
- Tapered roller bearings utilize conical rollers and raceways, arranged so that the rollers and raceways meet at a common apex
- The rollers are guided by contact between the large end of the roller and a rib on the inner ring
- This provides high capacity for radial and single thrust loads
- Cups, cones, and rollers are made from Bearing Steel to provide superior fatigue life and reliability
- Excellent shock resistant properties.
- It ables to carry radial and axial load in one direction simultaneously (cone + cup), that could be used in many application
- very large application field.
|Color||Silver Gray; Outside|